Himachal White Natural Slate Stone
Owing to our years of experience in the market of stones, we have been successfully engaged in manufacturing and exporting Himachal White Natural Slate Stone. These natural slate stones are the most popular ornamental and attractive stone due to its lovely colors, eye-catching patterns and designs. This Himachal White Natural Slate Stone is used for various exterior and interior applications like roofing, wall cladding and flooring. These stones are available in form of tiles and finishes-natural cleft. Further Details
- Slate has an excellent shining property. Slate is a popular ornamental and decorative stone because of the pleasing colors, attractive patterns and designs. Slate tiles are used for wall cladding, roofing and flooring. Slate is suitable for Exterior and Interior Applications.
- Slate is a very fine grained metamorphic rock derived from the sedimentary rock 'shale'. Slate is composed mostly of mica, chlorite and quartz.
- Characteristically the rock may slit into relatively thinner slabs and can break easily.
- Some slates take very good polish, are extremely beautiful and more cost effective than most other wall and floor coverings. Slate has a fine to medium grained surface texture. It renders a very graceful, natural finish to any building or home.
- Smoky white with green tinge.
District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, North India.
Available in Forms
Available in form of tiles, Finishes-Natural Cleft, Honed, Mirror polished, Caliberated.
- Tiles: 300mm x 300mm up to 600mm x 600mm,
- Thickness Natural: 10-20mm
- Caliberated: 10mm